Friday 15 February 2013

{Craft} Washi tape DIY inspiration

So I told you about my washi tape obsession lately. It is this gorgeous Japanese paper that you can use on your floors or walls if you like changing things around often. It is an easy way to play around with colour without having to paint your walls.
Pinterest is a great place to fish around for ideas and inspiration. Here are a few of my favourites.
Have fun and send me your creations!

{Craft} Washi tape inspiration


{Craft} Washi tape inspiration

{Craft} Washi tape inspiration

{Craft} Washi tape inspiration


{Craft} Washi tape inspiration

{Craft} Washi tape inspiration

{Craft} Washi tape inspiration

Images via 1 2 5 6 7 8 |

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is a wonderful site for inspiration. Whenever I need some motivation I know just where to go.

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my washi post, by the way. Looks like we have similar taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging comment! We do have the same taste... So I'll pop around often to check out your inspiring posts. :)

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover