Friday 5 April 2013

{Craft} Made by Joel | Paris Paper city

A couple of months ago, my daughter had an assignment for school and chose to do her presentation on her trip to Paris. So we headed over to a great blog called Made by Joel, where Joel shares gorgeous paper crafts for kids. We printed out the Paris Paper City and after she was done customising, it looked perfect to for her presentation. Later, the paper toys got a lot of use out of them, and I think the Eiffel tower still gets some attention once in a while.

{Craft} Made by Joel | Paris Paper city
VIA Made by Joel
{Craft} Made by Joel | Paris Paper city
VIA Made by Joel
{Craft} Made by Joel | Paris Paper city
VIA Made by Joel
{Craft} Made by Joel | Paris Paper city
VIA Made by Joel
Amongst his other things, I love Joel's single A4 sheet travel size of Paris in my pocket that you can print ahead to help your kids with travel boredom blues...

Get printing and playing!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is lovely. I' love to create something like this for my daughter (but easier when you can just print it)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I hope you get a chance to print it out for your daughter and have fun with it...

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover