Monday 22 July 2013

{Kids} our summer bucket list: 25 ideas for summer 2013

Summer has clearly begun and I am loving it. No school for 8 weeks! I love the lazy mornings of our un-scheduled days.
Although we are going away for 3 weeks, there will also be plenty of time to take it slow.
So today my kids and I sat down and had a go at writing our first ever summer bucket list for 2013. I have seen a few in the past around the blogs and I think it is a great idea to get the kids thinking about what they want to do by the end of the summer.


Here are our 25 ideas to make summer 2013 memorable!

[] make scones
[] make ice lollies
[] star spotting
[] meet daddy at work for diner
[] make a movie
[] go for a hike
[] swim in the sea
[] go to whipsnade zoo
[] read 5 books
[] BBQ
[] watch a sunset
[] go to a workshop
[] have a sleepover
[] go around thd world in 80 days
[] carve my name in a tree
[] carboot sale
[] have lots of naps
[] have a summer party
[] go camping
[] go fruit picking
[] ride a horse
[] climb a tree
[] watch a movie outdoors
[] finish a project started this year
[] try new food


I am so excited and can't wait to get started. I'd love to hear about what you would  have in your bucket list.

1 comment:

  1. je vous remercie d'information intéressante a été soumis avec succès salutations

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover