Friday 10 May 2013

{Design} Japanese aluminium pegs

I subscribe to the thought that you can never have too many desk accessories, especially when it comes to clips. They come in so handy for so many tasks... They regularly move around the house and even come on holiday with me! 
II used to love them before having kids, but children brought a whole new array of uses: sealing food bags, clipping blanket to buggy, craft organising, camping...

I love the classic wooden peg - maybe you can remember my previous post - but I have recently been introduced to these Japanese Aluminium pegs by my friend V. These Metal clips have a gorgeous anonymous design and have 100s of uses. They are the direct competition for the humble bulldog clip. Although I love those too...


You can find them at Labour and Wait £8.50 for 24 pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    do you know who produce those clips ??
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover