Monday 1 April 2013

{Travel} Tips for parents travelling with kids in Japan

Today I have a special post to share! 

My lovely friend Donatella, her husband Ben and 2 kids Alvar (6) and Austine (2) are taking a 47,090 km Big Adventure around the world. 

I have not been very good at keeping up to date with where they were at over the past few weeks, but today I found some time to catch up and read about all the wonderful places they have been to... What an amazing experience! Reading the family blog is like being part of their experience and seeing the world through their eyes. Thank you so much guys for sharing!

This particular post I am writing about is one where Dona shares great Tips for parents travelling with young children in Japan. Check it out, it is well worth reading if you plan on travelling to Japan with your little ones.

Tips for parents travelling with kids in Japan
VIA Ben and Dona
I can't wait to read more about the great adventure and also hear about it all when we catch up next! I hope you enjoy reading about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover