Sunday 10 February 2013

{Interior} Warm up with sheepskin

With the temperatures dropping again, I am increasingly envious of my baby boy all bundled up in his cosy sheepskin footmuff! If there is one thing that is a must have for new parents that must be it! A sheepskin will keep baby warm in winter without overheating, it breathes so the lining can be used in the summer also. 
What's more, it ages beautifully and keeps for a long time. We have had 4 years worth of use for ours and it still has plenty of usage left to it.

Luckily, my good friend V brought me a "Norwegian sheep" skin* from her 3 months stay there. What a wonderful present! As we have bare floorboards at home, it is a pleasure to lie on it and read a book. Or dose off as I tend do do these days.

Here is some inspiration of how you could warm up your home with a gorgeous sheepskin.

{Interior} Warm up with sheepskin

{Interior} Warm up with sheepskin

{Interior} Warm up with sheepskin
VIA Style files
* reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think

Pin It button on image hover