|VIA REMAIN SIMPLE|
3 medium eggs
1tbsp sunflower oil
1tsp vanilla sugar (only if you are making sweet ones)
I like the batter to be lump free, so I use this fail free technique.
1. In a large bowl, make a well with 1/3 of the flour. Add the eggs, salt, vanilla sugar and mix with a wooden spoon. It will be lumpy at this point but don't worry.
2. Then, add just enough milk to cover and mix. It should become smooth very quickly.
Repeat adding flour, mixing. Then adding just a bit of the milk until you have used up all the flour.
3. Add remaining milk and sunflower oil and whisk.
One thing worth having if you plan on making them often is a crêpe pan. They are thin and shallow, so perfect or the job.
1. Heat the pan & oil it with a brush.
2. Pour a ladle of batter while moving pan around to spread it and cook on one side for about 1 minute or until the edges start being crisp.
3. Flip crêpe and cook on the other side another 30 seconds.
The filling possibilities are endless. Sweet or savoury. So add you favourite filling, roll up and enjoy!
My favourite filling has to be banana & chocolate. Miam! Miam!
What's your favourite filling?